Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ local pricing and availability details announced, and you can pre-order now!
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ local pricing, availability and pre-order details announced!
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Local Pricing and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ will be available from 16 March 2018, at all telcos, major consumer electronics & IT stores, Samsung Experience Stores and Lazada Singapore for the following prices:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB $1,198
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ 64GB $1,348
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB $1,498
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Pre-Order and Registration of Interest
Pre-Order/ Registration of Interest for the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ will commence on 1 March 2018, Thursday at 12pm. For telcos, customers can register their interest at the following URLs (which will go live on the mentioned date/time):-
Customers will also be able to pre-order their Galaxy S9 and S9+ through the Samsung Store online or in person at Samsung Experience Stores.
Major consumer electronics & IT stores' including Lazada, Best Denki, Courts, Gain City, Hachi, Harvey Norman and Newstead will also be carrying the S9 and S9+:
- Best Denki: https://www.bestdenki.com.sg/galaxys9
- Courts: https://www.courts.com.sg/galaxys9
- Gain City: https://www.gaincity.com/galaxys9
- Hachi: https://www.hachi.tech/galaxys9
- Harvey Norman: http://www.harveynorman.com.sg/galaxys9
- Lazada Singapore: https://ali.lazada.sg/wow/i/sg/SGCampaign/galaxys9
- Newstead: http://www.newstead.com.sg/galaxys9
All customers who purchase a Galaxy S9 or S9+ will be entitled to a complimentary Samsung Concierge Care Pack worth $128. Plus, trade-in value for their suitable older device of up to S$610 via the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app, upon full payment during collection of their Galaxy S9 or S9+ from 10 March 2018.
Purchasers of the Galaxy S9+ (256GB) will also receive a Wireless Charger Stand (Black) worth $108 upon collection.
Samsung Trade Up: trade in your old device from the comfort of your own home
Samsung has also announced a new Trade Up programme that gives users a new hassle-free way to trade-in their old device. Consumers who purchase the Galaxy S9 or S9+ can trade-in their old eligible devices via the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app to receive an exclusive trade-in value of up to $610.
To use Trade Up customers will need to download the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app on their old device (available for download from 10 March 2018). The app will do a quick assessment of your phone and tell you how much trade-in value you'll receive. If you're happy with the amount, simply confirm it and you can arrange to have your old device collected from your doorstep. You'll receive the trade-in value via bank transfer.
If you prefer to trade in your phone in person, you can also do so at the Samsung Experience Stores located at 313@Somerset, Bedok Mall, Jurong Point and VivoCity to do so. Do note that you must purchase your S9/S9+ from one of these four stores to do your trade in there.
Samsung Concierge Care Pack
The Samsung Concierge Care Pack (worth $128) is a complimentary add-on with every purchase of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+, and is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase of the new device. It includes the following services:
- 1-to-1 Device Exchange within 30 days: Consumers can enjoy 1-to-1 exchange for functional defects within the first 30 days of their device purchase.
- 50% Savings for Out-of-warranty Repairs: Consumers can enjoy a one-time 50% savings on out-of-warranty repair such as a cracked screen, liquid damage, cosmetic repair, and more.
- Service Support at Your Doorstep: Consumers can receive a one-time personalized assistance and repair right at their doorstep.
- 1-to-1 In-Box Accessories Exchange: Consumers can enjoy 1-to-1 exchange for eligible in-box accessories with functional failure.
- Diagnostic Device Checks: Consumers can keep their Samsung Galaxy device in tip-top condition with diagnostic device checks performed by our friendly Samsung Customer Service Consultants.
- Hassle-Free Data Transfer: Consumers can receive dedicated switching service using Samsung Smart Switch from Samsung Customer Service Consultants.
Experience Next: All the new Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ camera features trialed
Watch Next (1): How to take Super Slow-mo 960fps videos on the Samsung Galaxy S9
Watch Next (2): Setting up and using AR Emoji on the Samsung Galaxy S9
Watch Next (3): Bixby Vision Food in action with the Samsung Galaxy S9