Here's how you can win a HP ZBook Studio x360 laptop and more! (Updated)
Here's how you can win a HP ZBook Studio x360 laptop and more!
Over the past few weeks, we have been featuring selected Z by HP ambassadors who have collaborated to represent the region’s diverse creative potential and to build a rich collaborative tapestry. Starting with Joy Li from Australia and ending with Nick Tan from Singapore, each artist reinvents the artwork of the artist before them, before passing their finished product to the next.
The final contestant, Nick Tan from Singapore, is the next in line to add in his creative inputs on the #HPBACKFROMMAX concept and we've profiled his output in-depth over here. With his submission, that concludes the #HPBACKFROMMAX campaign brought to you by Z by HP professional solutions.
But wait! HP would like you to be a part of the artist’s journey too, and in the process, you might even stand a chance to win HP ZBook Studio x360 laptops with a one-year Adobe Creative Cloud license (worth more than US$6,000 in total). Here’s how:
- Follow the Z by HP ambassador Nick Tan (IG: @nickoftime360) on Instagram and check out his post here.
- Then, grab your creative hats and reinvent the Z by HP ambassador's artwork (it doesn't have to be a 360-degree image).
- Post your entry on your Instagram (tweak your privacy settings to ‘public’ so the judges can view your entry) with the hashtag #HPBackFromMAX, and tag @ZbyHP.
- Remember to also tag @nickoftime360
- Last day to qualify for the challenge is 31st May 2020.
If you've already participated in the previous challenge posted by our local mural artist and Z by HP ambassador Yip Yew Chong, the good news is that you can participate again and stand a chance to win another ZBook Studio x360 and accompanying Adobe Creative Cloud license!
Judging criteria shall be based on the theme's consistency, overall quality, creativity and artistic composition.