StarHub is throwing in free Amazon Prime Membership for all new mobile sign-ups
StarHub's throwing in free Amazon Prime Membership for all new mobile sign-ups
Note: This article was first published on 23rd Jan 2020.
Continuing StarHub's commitment to deliver the best experience and offerings for its customers through its #HelloChange campaign, StarHub has struck a new deal with Amazon for all its mobile customers.
Starting from today, whether you're signing up to a new postpaid, prepaid or no-contract SIM Only mobile plans OR renewing your existing mobile contract, StarHub is giving all its mobile customers 3 months of free Amazon Prime membership.
Following the three-month period, the Amazon Prime membership is available at the current standard rate of S$2.99 per month, which will be charged to their StarHub Mobile bill. While Amazon once said this membership is actually valued at S$8.99, since 2017, it has still been offered at S$2.99.
To recap, here's what Amazon Prime members in Singapore stand to benefit with their membership:-
- Shopping & Delivery
- Free one-day local delivery with no minimum purchase on Amazon.sg’s domestic Prime eligible selection.
- Free international delivery on millions of eligible items from Amazon US on Amazon.sg for orders over S$60.
- Free two-hour delivery for tens of thousands of items, including groceries and household essentials on Prime Now, for orders above S$40.
- 30 minutes of early access to Prime eligible lightning deals and exclusive access to special shopping deals and events before other customers.
- Stream or download Amazon Originals, popular movies and TV shows on Amazon Prime Video, including critically acclaimed and award-winning Amazon Originals.
- A selection of free games every month, exclusive in-game loot, and a free channel subscription on Twitch.tv.
New Mobile Prepaid Plan with Amazon Prime
In addition to the free 3-month Amazon Prime offer for all mobile customers, StarHub is also launching anew prepaid data plan with Amazon Prime. Dubbed the "600MB with Amazon Prime" plan, it offers prepaid customers four weeks of Amazon Prime membership with 600MB of data for S$6 a month. Add-on data plans can be combined with this plan for prepaid customers needling more data.
With this, StarHub hopes to offer Amazon Prime membership for their entire mobile customer database and offer content suitable for various languages and backgrounds.
When will the free Amazon Prime Membership end?
While StarHub says the offer lasts till 24th April 2020, we believe this will be an ongoing offer for some time to come as it's a strategic partnership with Amazon.
For more details, you can get the details of this partnership here.
Read Next: More about Amazon Prime in Singapore