Samsung Galaxy Note9: Local pricing, promos, and more!
Samsung has just announced that pre-order / registration of interest for its new Galaxy Note9 with the telcos - M1, Singtel, and StarHub - will begin 3 PM on August 10, 2018 (Friday). The device will ship August 22.
Before we dive into the promos, here’s the local non-contract pricing for Samsung’s latest and greatest Android phone - which will be available in Ocean Blue, Metallic Copper, and Midnight Black colors - and its accessories:
- Galaxy Note9 (128GB): S$1,398
- Galaxy Note9 (512GB): S$1,728
- Wireless Charger Pad (Black, White): S$78
- Wireless Charger Duo (Black, White): S$148
- Clear View Standing Cover (Black, Blue, Brown, Violet): S$78
- LED View Cover (Black, Blue, Brown, Violet): S$88
- Protective Standing Cover (Black, Silver): S$68
- Leather Wallet Cover (Black, Brown, Red): S$78
- Silicon Cover (Black, Blue, Violet, White): S$38
- S Pen for Galaxy Note9 (Black, Blue, Brown, Violet): S$48
And this is the pre-order deal you must not miss
Get this: all customers who’ve successfully purchased the 128GB Note9 during the pre-order period will be entitled to a free upgrade to the 512GB model* when they collect or take delivery of their phone (with full payment) starting August 22. That’s an instant saving of S$330!
*Note: Each customer can only pre-order two sets.
Where to pre-order?
In addition to placing pre-orders with the telcos, you can also pre-order the phone through the Samsung Store online or at Samsung Experience Stores from August 10, 3 PM. Samsung Experience Stores can be found at 313@somerset, Bugis Junction, Chinatown Point, VivoCity, Bedok Mall, Changi Airport Terminal 3, Parkway Parade, Tampines Mall, Jurong Point, Causeway Point, Westgate, and Nex.
Any trade-in promo?
If you’ve an eligible old device (e.g. Note8), you can get an additional S$100 trade-in value if you trade-in said old device for the new Note9 from August 22 to 31. This Samsung Trade Up Programme is available at any Samsung Experience Stores (except the one at Changi Airport).
If you don’t wish to go to a store, you can also use the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app, which is able to do a quick software assessment of the phone to be traded in. Samsung would then come and collect your old device and send you the trade-in amount via bank transfer.
Samsung Concierge Care Pack
The Samsung Concierge Care Pack offers customers a suite of premium value-added services, such as 1-to-1 device exchange within 30 days and 50% savings for a one-time out of warranty repair.
Valid for 12 months from the date of purchase of the new device, the Samsung Concierge Care Pack typically costs S$128. However, it’s going for a promo price of S$48 if you were to buy it with the Note9.
You can buy the Samsung Concierge Care Pack at the aforementioned Samsung Experiences Stores or at authorized Samsung Customer Service Centers at Plaza Singapura, Westgate, and VivoCity.
- Our hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Note9
- 3 key features of the Samsung Galaxy Note9 you must know
- Watch: Turn your Galaxy Note9 into a desktop PC with just an adapter!
- The Galaxy Watch is the best smartwatch to go with your new Galaxy Note9
This article was first published on Aug 10, 2018.