You can now register your interest for the Samsung Galaxy Note9 with M1
Update, Aug 16, 3:45 PM:
M1 has released its price plans for the Galaxy Note9.
The Galaxy Note9 will be available at any M1 Shops or M1 Exclusive Distributors from August 25.
Update, Aug 15, 6 PM: M1's registration of interest for the Note9 has closed.
First published on Aug 10:
While M1 has yet to publish any price plans, it did say that it's offering free 30GB data for customers who buy the phone and sign up or re-contract (2 years) on its mySIMe 40, mySIMe 70, or mySIMe 90 plan during the pre-order period. The promo also consists of a free 6-month subscription waiver for its 5GB mySIM add-on. You can read more about M1's Note9 promo here.
For reference, the no-contract price for the 128GB Galaxy Note9 is S$1,398, while the 512GB Galaxy Note9 has a sticker price of S$1,728. However, Samsung is currently running a promo that lets customers who buy the 128GB Note9 during this pre-order period to upgrade to the 512GB model for free. This promo applies to the telcos, too, which means you just need to pay the 128GB model's price for your plan to get the 512GB model.
- Our hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Note9
- 3 key features of the Samsung Galaxy Note9 you must know
- Samsung Galaxy Note9: Local pricing and promo details
- Watch: Turn your Galaxy Note9 into a desktop PC with just an adapter!
- The Galaxy Watch is the best smartwatch to go with your new Galaxy Note9