Kingston Launches USB 3.0 Media Reader
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Kingston today announced the launch of the Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader. The reader takes advantage of performance benefits offered by USB 3.0 technology, allowing for faster data download times.
The Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader supports multiple card formats including the newer high-capacity SDXC. With its quick and easy plug-and-play design, it delivers up to 5.0Gb/s data transfer speed for high-resolution images, large data files and more making it ideal for serious enthusiasts who need a fast and reliable data transfer device. It is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
The Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader comes with a three-foot USB 3.0 cable. It is backed by a two-year warranty.
Features and Specifications:
- Portable: Convenient small size
- Versatile: Works with the following flash card formats:
- CF Type I (UDMA 0-6)
- CF Type II (UDMA 0-6)
- Secure Digital
- SDHC UHS-I
- SDXC UHS-I
- Memory Stick/M2
- Memory Stick
- Memory Stick PRO
- Memory Stick Duo
- Memory Stick PRO Duo
- Memory Stick M2
- Requirements: System with USB 3.0 port
- Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 93.17 x 52.68 x 16mm
- Speed Rating: USB 3.0, up to 5.0Gbps data transfer speed
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7 / Vista (SP1, SP2) / XP (SP3)