The Epson EB-L1755UNL is a 15,000-lumen laser projector designed for large venues
Are you in the rental and staging market and looking for a high brightness projector? Epson has just launched the EB-L1755UNL, a laser projector that offers up to 15,000 lumens of brightness.
According to Epson, the EB-L1755UNL is the most compact 15,000-lumen 3LCD laser projector in its class. It uses inorganic 3LCD panels with an inorganic phosphor wheel to achieve superior light and heat resistance as well as high image quality, reliability, and durability. Thanks to the laser light source, it’s able to hit maximum brightness in just under 7 seconds. The company also touts an improved dust resistant design, and says the projector is capable of running 24/7.
Here’s a list of other key features on the EB-L1755UNL:
- 4K enhancement technology - The WUXGA projector has a pixel scaling tech that shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution to 3,840 x 2,160. It’s not native 4K, but the visible quality should be better than full HD.
- Auto image calibration - It also has a built-in camera for auto calibrating and adjusting of colors, uniformity, and white balance.
- Flexible projection - The projector can be rotated 360 degrees in any direction for off-axis positioning, and is fully tiltable.
- Projection on different types of surfaces - The projector works well on many types of surface, thanks to features such as edge-blending, curve projection, corner wall projection, point correction, quick corner, and others.
- Advanced connectivity - The projector supports HDBaseT and network projection.
- Different lenses to choose from - The projector works with up to 11 different types of lenses, including the new ELPLX02 ultra-short-throw lens. With an extremely short throw ratio of 0.38, the ELPLX02 can display up to a 1000-inch screen size from very short distances.