Comex 2019 will be held from Sep 5 – 8; here’s what to expect from the show
Comex 2019 will be held from Sep 5 – 8 and here’s what to expect from the show
Comex 2019 will be held from 5th to 8th September 2019. It will happen at Suntec Singapore, and the show floor is spread across Level 3, 11am – 9pm, Levels 4 and 6, 12pm - 9pm.
Esports Festival Asia (EFA)
It’s touted as the biggest ever esports festival in Singapore, where visitors can look forward to tournaments, booth activities, community matches, and delectable bargains on gaming peripherals. There will be tournaments played out such as the first First Singapore qualifier for the China Mobile Esports League (CMEL) and the Asia Champions Esports (ACE) League. Read more about EFA here.
Singapore Photography Festival 2019
This festival is a maiden effort by the Singapore Photographics and Digital Imaging Trade Association (SPDA). It aims to be seen as the “only devoted platform to attract photography professionals & enthusiasts alike in Singapore.” Click here for more information about the seminar.
Sure Win Lucky Dip Comex 2019
There’s no free lunch but at Comex 2019, there’s a sure win lucky dip. Follow the steps below to get a unique QR code via email.
- Show the code in person at Comex 2019 for prize redemption.
- Like our ComexandITShow FB page, post, and share (publicly) with your friends. Fill in the online form for registration. You will receive a confirmation email upon successful registration.
- Head down to Comex 2019 from 5th to 8th September 2019, 12pm – 8pm at Suntec Convention Hall 604 at Level 6.
- Walk towards the back of the Convention Hall 604 and approach the Sure-win Instant Lucky Dip Booth
- Present the confirmation email with the QR code to the booth’s person-in-charge for verification.
- Here’s your chance!
- Draw and WIN
- Claim your prize instantly!
Spend & Redeem
For folks, who spend $500 and above (subject to a maximum of three combined receipts and stock availability), they are eligible to redeem a pair of Sennheiser MX170 earphones. It’s limited to a pair per customer, and the daily redemption limit is 250 pairs. The Sennheiser redemption booth is located at Level 6 at the rear of Hall 604; the booth operates from 12 noon to 8pm.
Purchase-with-Purchase Super Deals
If your purchases tally up to $250 or more in a single receipt or up to three combined receipts, you get to purchase a Curve PD-02 Laptop Power Terminal and the Curve True Wireless Fitness Earbuds for only $99. The Purchase-with-Purchase booth is located at Level 6, rear of Hall 604/605.
Hero Products from popular brands with up to 50% discount will be featured daily, do visit the Comex Facebook page and website at 11am between 5th and 8th September for more details. The Hero Products daily promotion is limited to 30 units, or while stocks last!
Read Next: Comex 2019 offers preview!