Bragi’s Dash Pro wireless earbuds arrive in Singapore
Bragi’s Dash Pro arrives in Singapore
Bragi has just released the Dash Pro in Singapore, and it looks to be much more advanced than the original. For starters, it comes with its own operating system (Bragi Operating System or BOS) that’s currently in its third iteration.
Features include the following:
- Auto Tracking – The Dash Pro now understands if you are running, swimming or cycling so it tracks your workouts automatically.
- iTranslate Compatibility – The Dash Pro is now integrated with iTranslate, bringing real-time translation to your smartphone for some 40 different languages. You will need to purchase the iTranslate Pro App though, but you’ll get a free one-month trial with your Dash Pro purchase to get you started.
- Virtual 4D Menu – A hands-free way of interacting with the Dash Pro that uses just head gestures and audio prompts to access core features of the headphone.
- Easy Bluetooth Handling – One-touch setup connects Android, Apple or Windows devices in seconds.
- Offline Storage and Data transfer –Activity sessions are now stored and transferred to the Bragi app automatically for access later.
- Sound Improvements – Advanced tonal balance for natural sound thanks to the use of Knowles Versant advanced voice technology.
- Clearer Audio Transparency – The microphone’s noise floor has been reduced greatly, and improvements have been made in understanding naturalness.
The headphones also boast an improved battery life of five hours on a single charge, with the case providing another five more charges on the go. It comes with 4GB of onboard memory, and is IPX7 certified for up to 1m, so you can even go swimming with the headphones in. It also has an audio transparency feature that lets you block out sound or let some of it in, so you choose what you hear.
The Dash Pro is available now for S$528 from all major authorized dealers. Also, from 26th January to 9th February, every Dash Pro purchase gets you a $30 Capitaland voucher, but do note that Singtel retail stores are excluded from this promotion.