Aerocool's first Super Tower case - Xpredator, is under the PGS-B Black Label Ultimate Gaming Series. Its high performance and cooling ensures that extreme gamers get the most kick when gaming.
This case is amazing i love the potential and cable routing of this case , i received it with no problem i absolutely love the vents on the top
The worst gaming case ever except from the spacious design. Most of the specification reviews can be found elsewhere so I will just skip those. This review is from my experience using the product.
1. Motherboard tray: The standoff holes are drilled wrongly. Once the motherboard is mounted onto the standoffs, the bracket of PCIe/PCI cards does not have enough room to insert into the thin line between the case and the side of the motherboard. Even it managed to fit into the line; half of the card will not be properly inserted into the PCIe slot. Other PCI cards will not be able to fit rest of the slots. (Solved)
2. Case panel: The right panel (transparent) is too big. Removing it is easy, but inserting is a difficult task. It will also leave scratches on the top and bottom of the panel. The left panel does not have this problem.
3. Audio device detection: When using the HD AUDIO connector from the top panel, microphone will be detected as headphone and vice versa. (Solved)
4. Sound direction: When using headphone, the “L” and “R” are on the wrong/opposite direction.
5. Missing power switch. (Solved)
6. Broken wire: The wires connecting the LED bulb is broken. There is no orange light on one side of the top panel.
7. Top panel: Circuit board fried/smoked, resulting in unusable Fan Speed Controller B.
Please login to write your review.
LG’s Tone Free FN7 offer a totally immersive listening experience
Experience truly immersive gaming with LG’s 27GN950 Gaming Monitor