Aerocool's first Super Tower case - Xpredator, is under the PGS-B Black Label Ultimate Gaming Series. Its high performance and cooling ensures that extreme gamers get the most kick when gaming.
This case is amazing i love the potential and cable routing of this case , i received it with no problem i absolutely love the vents on the top
The worst gaming case ever except from the spacious design. Most of the specification reviews can be found elsewhere so I will just skip those. This review is from my experience using the product.
1. Motherboard tray: The standoff holes are drilled wrongly. Once the motherboard is mounted onto the standoffs, the bracket of PCIe/PCI cards does not have enough room to insert into the thin line between the case and the side of the motherboard. Even it managed to fit into the line; half of the card will not be properly inserted into the PCIe slot. Other PCI cards will not be able to fit rest of the slots. (Solved)
2. Case panel: The right panel (transparent) is too big. Removing it is easy, but inserting is a difficult task. It will also leave scratches on the top and bottom of the panel. The left panel does not have this problem.
3. Audio device detection: When using the HD AUDIO connector from the top panel, microphone will be detected as headphone and vice versa. (Solved)
4. Sound direction: When using headphone, the “L” and “R” are on the wrong/opposite direction.
5. Missing power switch. (Solved)
6. Broken wire: The wires connecting the LED bulb is broken. There is no orange light on one side of the top panel.
7. Top panel: Circuit board fried/smoked, resulting in unusable Fan Speed Controller B.
Please login to write your review.
With great power comes great responsibility; for all your storage needs
Keep everything you need with Seagate storage deals
Get the best WiFi Coverage with StarHub Smart WiFi
Make your meetings feel like they belong in 2020
Find out more about Huawei’s alternative to Google Play Store
Take your productivity to the next level with the ASUS ScreenPad Plus.