I'm currently exploring the possibility of building my next PC and here is the initial requirements: -
1. CPU = AMD Ryzen 9 3950X
2. Motherboard = need recommendation for a Motherboard that supports Thunderbolt 3 & 10GB Ethernet (futureproofing)
3. GPU = MSI RTX2080 SUPER GAMING X TRIO 8GB
4. RAM = 32GB 3600MHz Kit with RGB (recommendations pls)
5. Storage = NVMe 4.0 1TB (Recommend brand and model)
6. PSU = 850W G+ Gold Modular (recommendations pls)
7. Casing = Looking where to source a Cougar Conquer
8. Water cooling for both CPU and GPU (suggest brand and setup)
From my searches online its looking likely that I wont be able to do both Thunderbolt 3 & 10GB LAN so may have to sacrifice on the LAN speed (I've only seen Asrock motherboards that can support this).
Help and advise is greatly appreciated :)
You are required to login to participate in the Marketplace.