Xiaomi Singapore Website to Sell Redmi and Accessories on February 21
Updated at 9AM February 21: Here are five things you need to know about buying the Redmi at 12 noon.
- You need to set up an account to buy the Redmi on the website.
- The purchase is limited to one unit per account.
- There will be a delivery charge of $5 for orders below $50. Free delivery is offered for orders above $50.
- Payment is made through Paypal.
- Delivery will take about 3 to 5 working days.
For more information on the buying guide, head over here.
Originally reported on 14 February
Updated at 9.55PM: The Redmi and its accessories will be available for order on Xiaomi Singapore website next Friday, February 21. Information on local warranty and service center will be shared on the website on launch day. A buying guide will be shared in a few days.
Originally reported at 12.54PM
Xiaomi Singapore just announced that the Redmi smartphone will be available for purchase on February 21 at a retail price of S$169 (inclusive of GST and without line contract).
The Redmi smartphone comes with a 4.7-inch 720p display, a MediaTek MT6589T quad-core 1.5GHz processor, 1GB RAM, an 8-megapixel rear camera, a microSD memory card slot and a 2,000mAh battery.
At its retail price, the Redmi is a very valuable buy compared to the S$318 Motorola Moto G which was launched in Singapore last month.