Verbatim’s portable USB 3.0 hard drives with 1TB capacity are now available in six neon colors - from Caribbean Blue up to Hot Pink. The drive comes with the new USB 3.0 technology, which offers a ten-fold increase in performance compared to existing USB 2.0 connections. The Verbatim USB 3.0 Portable Store ‘n’ Go Hard Drive will be available in-stores in late March.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with transfer rates of up to 4.8 Gbit/sec – 10 times faster than USB 2.0
- Storage capacity of 500 GB and 1TB
- Fresh new colours: Eucalyptus Green, Hot Pink, Caribbean Blue, Sunkissed Yellow, Volcanic Orange, Violet
- Green Button energy-saving software
- Nero BackItUp & Burn Essentials software
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 host devices at USB high speed
- Works with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.1, Linux (Kernel 2.6.31) or higher
The palette of available colours suits every personal taste - no matter whether professional colours like black or silver are preferred or ?ashy colours like yellow, pink and green are in favour. Only 127mm x 82mm x 20mm in size Verbatim’s superfast USB 3.0 Portable Store ‘n’ Go Hard Disk Drive is very handy - making it easy to store and carry the digital and day-to-day working ?les around. Its stylish smooth design sits neatly on the modern desktop as the perfect accompaniment to your laptop.
Due to the new USB 3.0 technology the portable hard drive has a transfer rate of up to 4.8 Gbit per second, offering a fast solution to transfer even large ?les in a short space of time. The drive comes with a single-cable solution that provides both data and power connection eliminating the need for a separate power supply. To register its warranty online, the user can enjoy 3 year warranty service in our region.
Included on the Store'n'Go USB3.0 Portable Hard Drives are two software packages:
• Nero BackItUp and Burn Essentials, which combines three important functions in just one piece of software: as well as regularly backing-up all ?les and folders users can also burn photos, videos or other data content onto CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc, and recover damaged ?les with Nero RescueAgent.
• The Green Button software reduces energy consumption and extends the drive’s life expectancy by automatically placing the Verbatim Store `n` Go into sleep mode after a programmed period of time or by the user manually clicking on the Green Button on the desktop.