UBERPRIX Party Bus On-Demand This F1 Weekend!
Hyped up for the F1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix but not exactly thrilled with the transport inconvenience this race-crazed weekend? Uber is introducing its #UBERPRIX party bus that's available tomorrow, 21 September, from 8pm to 2am!
For a fixed price of S$100, you'll get to enjoy:-
- A 30 minute ride for 10 people (that makes it S$10 a head!)
- A bottle of vodka (750ml) and mixers
- Uber F1 Swag: Party shades and chequered flags
- Entry to Avalon’s Cirque Le Soir (Sat) OR Pangaea ft. Max Vangelli (Sun)
- Spotify Premium (3 months)
Simply request your #UBERPRIX Party Bus and share the bill with your friends using Uber's Fare Split feature.
Please take note that:-
- You'll have to inform the driver where you're headed to, or if any planned stops, so when you get in, he can plan the route and timing accordingly
- Your request gets you 30 minutes of partying-on-wheels so please consider F1 traffic and choose a destination nearby. The driver can always cruise around if you get there early
- Drinks served will be until the ride ends, or your bottle of vodka runs dry – whichever comes first
- You can redeem your Spotify membership and entry to Avalon or Pangaea with vouchers distributed in the bus
If you're introducing friends to Uber, you can hook them up with the promo code "UBERPRIX" for S$40 off their first ride.