True Image 2013 by Acronis Brings the Power of the Cloud to Home Users
True Image 2013 by Acronis now includes easy web-based access to files and folders stored in the Acronis cloud.
To get immediate access to their important files even when not using a PC or laptop, users can download a free app, available from the App Store(sm) or Google Play onto their iOS or Android mobile device. This latest version of True Image 2013 by Acronis also includes support for the Windows 8 operating system due to be released this fall.
True Image 2013 by Acronis offers features for those who have more advanced needs, providing system and file level backup including incremental and differential backups, virtual hard disk support and, with the True Image 2013 by Acronis Plus Pack, the ability to recover operating systems to dissimilar hardware.
The standard features to simplify and speed up backup and recovery times include:
- Acronis Non Stop Backup: Automated incremental backups
- Acronis Startup Recovery Manager: F11 re-boot, even if the operating system has failed
- Acronis SecureZone: secure partition to store a disk backup file on a system drive.
- Time Explorer: See screenshots of exactly how a system looked at the moment of backup for trouble shooting
- Acronis Extended Capacity Manager: works with 2+TB drives – even if the operating system doesn’t.
- Govt Standard encryption: Keep files secure with 128, 192 and 256-bit encryption support
- Set&Forget: Configure the backup schedule and automate protection
- Acronis Try&Decide: Immediately roll back to previous settings if a user doesn’t want to accept a change
- Acronis Universal Restore: Available in Plus Pack option – restore an operating system to dissimilar hardware.
|True Image 2013||S$49.99|
|True Image 2013 Plus Pack add-on||S$29.99|
|True Image Online subscription||S$49.99 (yearly), S$4.99 (monthly)
One month free subscription trial is available