TRENDnet Launch 24-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch for Singapore
TRENDnet has introduced a 24-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch (TEG-S24Dg) for the Singapore market. Reducing power consumption by up to 70%, it comes equipped with 48Gbps forwarding capacity in a compact sturdy metal housing that looks good whether it's on a desktop or mounted on a standard 19-inch rack.
- 24 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX Gigabit Ethernet ports
- On / Off power switch
- Features a 48Gbps forwarding capacity
- Internal power supply reduces clutter
- GREENnet technology reduces electrical power consumption when:
- Ethernet port is not in use
- Connected device is turned off
- Connected device is in power-saving mode
- Based on Ethernet cable length
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode
- Back pressure Flow Control for half-duplex mode
- Store-and-Forward switching architecture with non-blocking wire-speed performance
- Integrated address look-up engine with a 16 K MAC address table, and 3.5 MBits RAM data buffer
- Operates and maximizes packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9216 Bytes
- Sturdy metal housing
- Diagnostic LEDs and Plug & Play support
- Rack mounting hardware included
Backed by a 3-year limited warranty, the TRENDnet TEG-S24Dg retails for S$239.
Images accredited to TRENDnet.