Toshiba Introduces its 14-inch USB Mobile LCD Monitor
Get an additional screen for your Notebook PC at work, home or wherever you choose to, with the Toshiba’s new USB-powered Mobile Monitor
SINGAPORE - Toshiba today announced its 14-inch USB-powered Mobile LCD Monitor, ideal for people who prefer to have an additional screen to any Windows-based Notebook PC computer at work, school, home or anywhere one chooses to.
Featuring a 14-inch diagonal widescreen display with 1,366x768 resolution, the Toshiba 14-inch USB Mobile Monitor is equipped with the same LCD panel as a Notebook PC to provide clear and crisp images. Weighing 1.27kg light, and at less than one inch thick, this ultra-portable monitor is designed to easily fit in most Notebook PC bags. The monitor’s power and video are both transferred through a single USB connection with video over USB technology from DisplayLink, eliminating the need to carry an AC adapter or video cable.
For the multi-tasker, the Toshiba Mobile Monitor can also be used as an additional screen in extended mode for serious work, home or on-the-go mode. As an added bonus, the Mobile Monitor includes a protective black vinyl carrying case, which quickly folds into an adjustable stand that can be set at various viewing levels and also deftly houses the monitor’s USB cable.
While the Toshiba 14-inch USB Mobile Monitor can be used without a power adaptor, an optional AC adapter (PA3743E-1AC3) will allow users to turn up the brightness to 220 nits (cd/m2).
- USB Powered (optional AC adapter sold separately)
- 14-inch LCD Screen, 1366 x 768 HD Resolution
- Lightweight (only 1.27kg including monitor, case and USB cable)
- Total travel size about the same as a slim 14-inch laptop Video through USB (no VGA/DVI/HDMI video cable required)
- DisplayLink Certified
- Hybrid carry case/stand included
- Easy adjust brightness control buttons
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, and
- Windows 7 compatible
- Energy Star 5.0 Compliant