Switch Into Spring With The New Inspiron R Series From Dell
The new Inspiron R series joins Dell's expansive collection of laptops and desktops equipped with the latest Intel processors and are fun, stylish and lightning quick. Available today at www.Dell.com.sg, the new Inspiron R 14-, 15- and 17-inch laptops deliver incredible mobile entertainment, high-definition displays and outstanding battery life, but that’s just the beginning.
The perfect combination of brains and beauty - the latest addition to the Inspiron family also introduces an innovative new design twist: new Switch by Design Studio interchangeable lids that switch the look of Inspiron R laptops with just a pop and a click . The SWITCH by Design Studio collection includes 25 new eye-popping lids sporting vibrant colors and unique designs. Start the day with a Peacock Blue lid, and switch it out for a design-inspired look at night.
But the Inspiron R shouldn’t be judged by its cover(s) alone. Packing the latest 2nd generation Intel Core technology, the Inspiron R laptops benefit from sleek form factors, up to 13 hours of battery life on the Inspiron 15R with the optional 9-cell battery and incorporate the latest USB 3.0 technology to make transferring photos, videos, music and other graphics-rich files faster than ever.
The lids are carefully selected from Dell Design Studio’s curated collections, the contemporary art and graphic designs available from Switch by Design Studio offer exclusive selections from outstanding independent artists, designers and partners including OPI and Threadless and charitable partners, Susan G. Komen for the Cure and (Product)Red, where a portion of proceeds benefit each organization, respectively . And new with Switch by Design Studio, available today, are four Eastern-inspired designs from the India collection.
"Our Inspiron R models equipped with second generation Intel Core processors deliver the ultimate in entertainment and mobility and because customers value both performance and style, the eye-catching lids are designed to suit your mood or style at any given moment,” said Deepak Wagh, General Manager, Consumer and Small Business, Singapore, CSMB. “With the Inspiron-R series, we’re living up to our heritage of delivering the performance you need to do more, and with Switch by Design Studio, you can look good while doing it,” Wagh added.
Inspiron R: The Dell Difference
With a range of entertainment, storage, productivity and show-stopping design options available on the Inspiron R, Dell makes it easy for people to go online and choose the perfect Inspiron R laptop with confidence, knowing it will be a smart investment that will deliver the ideal technology-by-design for them.
Inspiron R: Key Features
- Second generation Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processor options and up to 8GB of memory
- Weight starting at 4.94 lbs for the Inspiron 14R
- 6-cell battery included with 9-cell battery options
- SRS Premium Audio and high-definition video performance
- Intel Wireless Display technology for wireless projection of full 1080p video and 5.1 surround sound to your home theater for a breath-taking movie-viewing experience
- Support for Blu-ray 3D movie playback when equipped with the optional Blu-ray drive and connected to your 3D TV (HDMI 1.4 required)
- Integrated Dell Stage software, providing one-click access to photos, music, videos, social-networking sites, e-books and more
- HD capable webcam
- Chiclet-style keyboard
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium with option for Professional
- Optional SWITCH by Design Studio lids featuring the new India Collection and designs from OPI, Threadless.com, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, (Product)Red and various artists
Pricing and Availability
With prices starting from S$899, the new Inspiron R models - in 14-, 15- and 17-inch forms - are available today in Singapore on www.Dell.com.sg and will be available through Dell’s retail partners in the coming months.