Sony Introducing a 4.3-inch Variant of the Xperia Z1?
According to a leaked NTT DoCoMo document, Sony has a 4.3-inch Xperia Z1 f in the pipeline. Unlike its counterparts, Sony is not sacrificing on the specs for the mini variant. The Xperia Z1 f is stated to come with impressive specs such as:
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core 2.2GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 4.3-inch display / 1,280 x 720 pixels
- 20.7-megapixel rear camera
- 2.2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 16GB internal storage
- IP55/IP58 dust and water resistance.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 4G LTE
- 127mm x 64.9mm x 9.4mm
- 2300mAh battery
Mini variants of flagship devices usually do not have top-of-the-line specs as they are usually reserved for the premium devices. If Sony manages to pack such impressive hardware into its 4.3-inch Xperia Z1 f, we believe that it will be a hot favorite among consumers who want a more compact Android smartphone with flagship worthy specs.