Sony Ericsson Adds W8 to its Range of Walkman Phones
SINGAPORE - Sony Ericsson today announces the launch of the Sony Ericsson W8 Walkman phone – a great entertainment smartphone that extends the appeal of the Walkman collection.
The Sony Ericsson W8 Walkman phone features a user interface that can be customised for one-touch access to users’ favourite applications – a feature found on the Xperia mini range of products. The Sony Ericsson W8 Walkman phone allows for quick and easy access to playlists and the Walkman player. It also comes complete with the MH 410 stereo headset as well as the MS450 stereo portable speakers.
The Sony Ericsson W8 Walkman phone is perfect for enjoying multimedia. The 3-inch screen is great for users who are looking to enjoy games from the Android Market, view the latest clips on YouTube or browse the web. Additionally, the device features a 3.2 megapixel camera, video recording functionality and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Corner user interface for easy one hand use and one touch access to applications
- Customise the corners for instant access to your favourite widgets and apps on your home page
- Enjoy games, video, internet and more on the 3-inch screen
- Timescape shows all your communication in one place for ultimate simplicity
- Android Market – More than 200,000 applications to keep you entertained
- 3.2 megapixel camera – snap away and upload instantly to Facebook
- Fast Internet access via 3G and Wi-Fi
- Walkman designed hardware and UI
- Walkman widget on home screen
- Android platform (version 2.1)
The Sony Ericsson W8 Walkman phone is available from July 8, 2011 at a Recommended Retail Price of S$348 in the colours Azur (blue), Metallic Red and the iconic Walkman Orange.