SG GameFest Developer Seminar 2010 To Be Held On 25th & 26th November
SG GameFest Developer Seminar 2010 is a 2-day event that will focus on design thinking and creative excellence addressing the interests of professionals in creation, production and development. Scheduled for 25 & 26 November 2010 in Singapore, an international powerhouse of presenters will take to the stage to share their proactive mind-sets, rattling perspectives and intangible experiences and provide participants a multitude of learning experience.
In addition to a dynamic conference and compelling panel discussion, there will also be an industry networking reception. Over two days in one venue, participants can look forward to outstanding educational sessions, expanding their intellectual capacity towards inspiring design and creative development as well as robust networking opportunities to form invaluable peer-to-peer and a wide subset of community relations.
Over 2-Days, The International Panel Of Speakers Will:
- Earnestly look into the up and coming trends affective development studio work
- Explore design and development for varied platforms
- Examine creative design thinking for excellence
- Share immersive experiences and valuable insights on design and development
- Showcase some of the best evidences of digital design and development portfolios
- Debate questions that challenge creative ideas and actualisation
- Discuss what to expect for the creative industry in the near future
Who Should Attend:
- Creative Professionals
- Digital Designers
- Digital Agency Professionals
- Design Studios
- Creative, Design and Developer Students
- Single Rate: SGD300 per person (Nett)
- 3 Persons or More: SGD250 per person (Nett)
- Students @ SGD200 per person (Full-time Student IDs required)
- Nett and include attendance to the 2-days conference, luncheons and refreshments, day 1 industry networking reception and materials (where available).
- Fees exclude cost of travel or hotel accommodation.
- Please register via email providing delegate's details (e.g. name, designation & company if applicable, address, contact and email).
- Payment via Cheques (made payable to ASIA EVENTS) or Telegraphic Transfers.
For more information and registration details, please click here.