Sanho Introduces Hyper iUSBport Mini
Sanho is extending the Hyper iUSBport family to include the iUSBport Mini, the most compact device in the lineup yet.
Like the original iUSBport, the iUSBport Mini connects to any USB storage device (including USB hard drives and flash drives) and wirelessly makes the contents accessible to iOS, Android or any Wi-Fi enabled device. Shaped like a USB flash drive with a built-in MicroSDXC slot, as well as a USB host port, iUSBport Mini has a built-in wireless router that creates its own wireless network to share USB/MicroSDXC data with nearby devices. Stream up to 3 different 1080p HD movies to 3 different devices or stream music, photos and perform 2-way file transfer with up to 8 different users.
Specs at a glance:-
- Interface: Standard USB 2.0 connector, 5W powered USB 2.0 host port, MicroSDXC card slot
- Wireless: WiFi 802.11b/g/n Access Point, Ad-Hoc, and Infrastructure Mode up to 20Mbps
- Supported File System: FAT, NTFS, HFS, HFS+, exFAT, EXT 2/3/4
- Software: iOS, Android, HTML5 Web App. Also works with hundreds of HTTP/FTP/WebDAV/DLNA client apps.
- Battery: 950mAh rechargeable li-poly battery. Up to 7 hours battery life.
- Input Power: 5W (5V, 1A) via standard USB connector. 1-2 hours to full charge
- Dimensions: 91.30 x 42.45 x 14.37mm
- Weight: 49g
The iUSBport Mini is now available for US$89.95.