Sandisk Announces World's Fastest High-Capacity Compactflash Card
The SanDisk ExtremePro CompactFlash card features 128 gigabytes (GB) of storage and up to 100 megabyte per second (MB/sec) write speeds. With its Power Core controller and UDMA-7 interface, the card delivers the performance demanded by high-end DSLR cameras.
With a set of features optimized for professional photographers and videographers, the 128GB SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card is ideally suited for imaging applications requiring Full HD3 1920x1080 resolution, up to 50Mbps bit rate and 4:2:2 color sampling. The card’s unprecedented combination of speed and storage lets photographers capture more frames when shooting in continuous burst mode, and enables them to record high quality Full HD videos.
The main features of the ExtremePro CompactFlash card are:
- Up to 100MB/sec write speed enables shorter wait times and faster continuous burst shooting.
- Video Performance Guarantee allows for superior Full HD video recording at a sustained 20MB/sec write speed.
- 128GB capacity offers more room for capturing RAW+JPEG photos, sequential bursts, even Full HD and 3D video content.
- SanDisk’s proprietary Power Core controller distributes data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, and the UDMA-7 interface allows for maximum data transfer between card and camera.
- Best-in-class quality assurance offers photographers peace of mind knowing that the card is backed by rigorous stress, shock, vibration, humidity and moisture testing procedures and a lifetime limited warranty5. The card features RTV silicone coating for added protection.
The 128GB SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card will be available at retailers worldwide later in Q1 2011. The card carries a suggested retail price of USD $1,499.99.