Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 With LTE to Hit Stores on 28 Sept
Samsung has expanded its Galaxy family with the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 With LTE.
Piloted by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, the new 4-inch smartphone runs on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean platform, and is equipped with NFC for seamless and intuitive payment for goods, services, and exchange of information. Its 5-megapixel rear camera is geared with multiple features, including Sound & Shot, Best Photo, and Buddy Photo Share to fuel users' creativity and to allow easy sharing among friends.
It's also primed with the following smart features:-
- S Translator: Gives instantaneous translations at any time
- Trip Advisor: Provides guides and travel information for your next trip
- Smart Stay: Recognizes when a user is looking at the phone, and saves battery life when a user looks away by dimming the screen and powering down using advanced facial recognition
- S Voice: Offers voice command functionality
- Easy Mode: Brings a simple and intuitive homescreen mode for streamlined access to your top functions
Available in either Metallic Black or Pure White, the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 With LTE will hit stores* on 28 September at S$398 (without contract). Black or white flip covers for the mobile device are priced at S$38 each.
*telcos, major consumer electronics and IT stores, and Samsung Experience Stores.