Ranger Bluetooth Audio Transceiver 2-in-1 Equipped with aptX Codec
The Ranger Audio Transceiver AT0200 is a 2-in-1 Bluetooth transmitter and receiver which incorporates the latest aptX codec for less latency and high audio quality. A dual mode model, it can be toggled to "Transmitter" mode to be connected to the TV to transmit the audio signal to the Bluetooth headset / speakers, or "Receiver" mode which can be connected to speakers to receive Bluetooth signal from smartphones or other Bluetooth-enabled transmitted audio signal.
With a compact design and an internal rechargeable battery with long play time, the AT0200 is the ideal solution to link your music devices anytime and anywhere you need it.
At a glance:-
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- Bluetooth profiles supported: A2DP and AVRCP
- Supported codec: aptX, SBC
- Transmission range: Class 2, up to 10m
- TX mode working time: Up to 10 hours
- RX mode working time: Up to 9 hours
- Standby time: Up to 400 hours
- Charging time: About 2-3 hours
- Battery: 270mAh rechargeable li-polymer
- 48.5g, 50 x 37 x 13mm
Launched on 1st Sept, the AT0200 retails for S$69.