Plantronics Announces BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Headphones, a Workout Companion
Plantronics has introduced its latest wireless stereo headphones, the BackBeat Fit.
Engineered specifically for active individuals, the new BackBeat Fit connects to devices wirelessly via Bluetooth, letting you focus on your exercise routine while enjoying your music without the distraction of tangled cords. With reflective materials on the headband and armband/carrying case to increase visibility and safety when working out late at night, the eartip is designed to allow you to hear environmental sounds, so you are aware of potential hazards in any surrounding.
Features at a glance:-
- Flexible headband and in-ear stabilizers for a snug, stable fit
- Rugged, sweat-proof design with Plantronics’ exclusive P2i sweat- and weather-proof nano-coating
- Included smartphone armband secures a smartphone and car key during a workout
- Up to eight hours of listening time
- DeepSleep hibernation mode keeps the headphones charged and ready for use for up to six months
- Built-in microphone lets you take and make phone calls without having to touch your phone; On-ear controls lets you control your music with a touch of your finger
- Over-the-air firmware updates (via a smartphone app) make it easy to keep the headphones performing optimally, be equipped with the latest software features, as well as documentation on the product features and functionality
Available in Lime Burst and Electric Blue, BackBeat Fit with two-in-one armband/carrying case will retail for S$219 when it hits stores sometime this month.