Patriot Memory announces its new Supersonic Boost XT USB 3.0 drive.
Designed for even the most taxing applications, the Supersonic Boost XT is constructed in a ultra-durable rubberized housing for protection. Measuring slightly over 6cm long and 2cm wide, it delivers transfer speeds of up to 90Mbps.
Read on for the full press release.
FREMONT, California, USA – Patriot Memory today launches its new Supersonic Boost XT USB 3.0 drive. Designed and built for even the most rugged applications, the Supersonic Boost XT will feature an ultra-durable rubberized housing for extreme protection. Offering transfer speeds of up to 90MB/s, the Patriot Memory Supersonic Boost XT will deliver excellent transfer speeds, perfect for those who rely on having fast access to their data and media while trying to manage a busy lifestyle.
Measuring in at just over 6 centimeters long and 2 centimeters wide, the Supersonic Boost XT also features a small and light form factor for superior portability. Continuing on with Patriot Memory’s award winning customer service, the Supersonic Boost XT will come with a 5-year warranty.
- Hi speed USB 3.0 compatible (backwards compatible to USB 2.0)
- High transfer speed, up to 90MB/sec
- Easy plug and play functionality
- Rubberized housing for durability
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac OS9, X and later