Palit introduces a new Fermi-based graphics card - Palit GeForce GT 440. With DX11, Blu-ray 3D and the latest NVIDIA technologies support, Palit GeForce GT 440 is a solution for 3D movie viewing, and upgrades your photo editing and web browsing experiences.
Base on Fermi architecture, Palit GeForce GT 440 features 1GB of GDDR5 memory with 2x performance to offer the horsepower needed to power your HTPC for the 3D movie experience. Support for DVI, VGA output and HDMI 1.4a connector which is necessary for full resolution of 3D content, Palit GeForce GT 440 is suitable for all kinds of home theater display monitors. Along with the Blu-Ray 3D support, Palit GeForce GT 440 allows you to experience optimal 3D visuals at a full 1080p resolution in your home. With DX11 support, Palit GeForce GT 440 also upgrades the editing of your photos and HD videos, and levels-up your web experience with the new generation of GPU-accelerated browsers which enable a faster loading time. Palit GeForce GT 440 is ideal for HTPC power users, but also digital media and PC users who work on their Desktop PC.
With the latest NVIDIA technologies including realistic PhysX in-game effects, Palit GeForce GT 440 can even provide a playable frame rate in the hottest titles like StarCraft II. Under 1680x1050 resolution setting, you can experience the average frame per second at 48. Palit GeForce GT 440 offers the ability to play latest DX11 games at reasonable detail levels with a lot of value for money.
|Processor Cores||96 cores|
|Memory Amount||1024 Mb|
|Memory Interface||128 bits|
|Graphics Clock||810 MHz|
|Processor Clock||1620 MHz|
|Memory Clock||1600 MHz (DDR 3200)|
|Video Support||DVI / VGA / HDMI|
Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
- DirextX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
NVIDIA PhysX Technology
- Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
NVIDIA 3D Support
- Enable a theater quality 3D in your home with seamless support for 1080p Blu-Ray 3D discs across any compatible 3D viewing system over HDMI 1.4, including active-shutter glasses and passive polarized displays.
Hardware Video Decode Acceleration
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers high picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate system tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming Support
- Full support for TrueHD and DTS-HD advanced lossless multi-channel HD audio codecs brings the sound of the master recording to your living room.
Microsoft Windows 7 Support:
- Windows 7 is the next generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling user experience.
PCI Express 2.0 Support:
- Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
Dual-link DVI Support:
- Able to drive the industry’s largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560 x 1600 and with support for HDCP.
HDMI Output Support
- Support for HDMI 1.4 output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.