Paick to Flaunt the Ultra-thin Noble 6,000mAh Power Bank at CES 2014
Paick has announced the Noble ultra-thin portable 6,000mAh power bank for business professionals.
Measuring only half an inch thick, it comes wrapped in a streamlined wallet-sized aluminum alloy high performance casing, and features two USB slots and a Micro-USB slot that pops up for access to the USB charging slots, or down to prevent dust from collecting. The Li-polymer battery charger is more stable and safer than Li-ion batteries, and is capable of fully charging an iPhone up to three times, or a Galaxy phone twice, or an iPad once. It also includes the Advanced Odin Circuit System with efficient synchronous rectifier output, an intelligent on/off touch sensor with one-touch screen activation, Smart Safety Protection and LEDs that show remaining power.
At a glance:-
- Charges iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Android phones, tablets, and most USB devices
- Pop-up interface safeguards against dust
- LED lighting indicates remaining battery life
- Dual USB ports: 5V-2.1A and 5V-1A USB outputs
- One Micro-USB port
- Odin Circuit system
- Smart Safety Protection ensures safe charging
- Dimensions: 118.2 x 2.2 x 13.6mm
Paick will be introducing the Noble at the CES 2014, Booth #70902, Venetian Ballroom. From now till 20 March, the new power bank will be retailing at US$49.99 (usual price: US$64.99).