MSI Quadro WorkStation Mobile Powerhouse Now Available
MSI has announced the availability of the Quadro WorkStation mobile powerhouse with NVIDIA Quadro K2000M graphics processor.
Designed to handle the most challenging applications, the Quadro WorkStation builds on the capabilities of the GT60 to deliver unmatched performance for professionals such as scientists, programmers, engineers, and graphic designers, just to name a few. The Quadro Workstation supports more than 150 professional applications, including Adobe CS6, Avid Media Composer, Autodesk Inventor, Siemens NX and PTC Creo.
Piloted by Intel Core i7 Quad-core processors, it features Killer Intelligent Networking with high-performance Gigabit Ethernet for HD video and high-quality audio, backlit keyboard, premium speakers, and Cooler Boost to instantly optimize system temperatures, and more. Besides possessing the advantages of the NVIDIA Quadro K2000M graphics processor, it comes with additional features such as:-
- Multiple Display Support – Multi-task with ease with up to 4 independent displays, including the native display (notebook display)
- sRGB Standard – Delivers consistent, stable and vibrant colors at all ranges to enables perfect color rendering without any loss of fidelity
- NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine – Dramatically improves geometry performance across applications and enables the user to work interactively with large scale complex models and scenes
- Fast 3D Texture Transfer – Fast transfer and manipulation of 3D textures resulting in more interactive visualization of large volumetric datasets
- Hardware 3D Window Clipping – Hardware accelerated clip regions which improve overall graphics performance by increasing transfer speed between color buffer and frame buffer
- 16K Texture and Render Processing – Ability to texture and render surfaces up to 16K x 16K, particularly beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support – Provides a smooth and immersive 3D stereo experience for professional design applications
The Quadro Workstation is currently available at US$2,099.99 at Newegg and Amazon.
|Processor||Core i7-3630QM (2.4-3.4GHz)|
|OS||Windows 8 Multi-language (EN+FR+SP)|
|Display||15.6-inch Full HD 95% NTSC Non Reflection 1920 x 1080 (16:9)|
|Graphics||NVIDIA Quadro K2000M|
|Hard Disk Drive||750GB (7200 RPM)|
|Memory||12GB (4GB x 3) DDR3 1600MHz|
|Optical Drive||BD Burner|
|LAN / Bluetooth||Killer Game Networking 10/100/1000|
|Wireless||Jackson Peak 2x2 (802.11b/g/n)|
(support SD 3.0)
USB 3.0 x 3
|Speaker||Speakers x 2 + Subwoofer x 1|
|Keyboard||Backlit 102 keys|