Monster.com Launches App for iPhone/iPad
Monster has launched its mobile app for the iPhone/iPad.
This new app will provide job seekers the ability to search and apply to job postings after they logged onto Monster and created an account. Of course, users can view fresh jobs as well as manage their account including view employer activity on their profile, and forward resumes.
Another feature - tips for resume writing and for acing job interviews - is also included. With this announcement, the app is now available on all mobile platforms including the existing Android, BlackBerry, and Windows.
Read on for the full press release.
Singapore - Monster.com.sg today launched the Monster mobile application for iPhone smartphones and iPads, to give job seekers and career minded professionals the flexibility and convenience they want in searching for jobs and exploring opportunities. The new application can be downloaded through Apple store.
For job seekers, the new app provides:
· On the move access: Jobseekers can log on to Monster.com.sg and create an account and view fresh jobs on their iPhone or iPad
· Search and apply on the move: Ability to search and apply to job postings directly
· Manage account on the move: Effortlessly manage Monster.com account, including viewing profile, viewing employer activity on user profile as well as forward resumes
· Career Services: View Monster’s career services on tips related to writing resumes and cracking a job interview
· Change Location: Option to change country / Monster site
With the launch of iPhone and iPad apps Monster.com.sg is now available on all mobile platforms namely Android, Blackberry, Windows and iPhone.