Mach Xtreme's MX-FX Series Gets Optimized for ASUS USB3.0 Mobos
Mach Xtreme announces that MX-FX Series gets "Optimized For ASUS USB 3.0 Mainboards" certication and adds 128GB model to expanding FX USB3.0 ash drives series today.
MX has announced its successful certication of MX-FX USB 3.0 series ash drives, confirming close cooperation with ASUS. Only devices rigorously tested with ASUS USB3.0 motherboards feature a prominent logo. Customers can recognize this logo and purchase ASUS certified USB3 devices with peace of mind. The extensive compatibility testing ensures complete compatibility with ASUS mainboards, offering consumers full USB 3.0 usability.
Besides, Mach Xtreme Technology adds 128GB model to expanding FX series. The MX-FX 128GB flash drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 130MB/s read and 90MB/s write along with its ultra compact size (78mm x 27mm 9.3mm). Mach Xtreme FX ash drives come also in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB flavors.
All this combined with 3-Years warranty and consumer friendly pricing nominates MX-Technology FX Series USB 3.0 ash drive as the #1 choice.
128GB FX Series USB 3.0 Flash Drive at A Glance:
- USB 3.0 Interface
- Max. Read Performance up to 130MB/s
- Max. Write Performance up to 90MB/s
- Bus Power: 900mA (no external power cable needed)
- Power Consumption: Idle 1.0W / Active up to 4.0W
- Shock and vibrations resistant
- Compact and easy to carry: 78 x 27 x 9.3mm
- Lightweight: 39g
- Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC
- Capacity: 128GB (MXUB3MFX-128G)
- Warranty: 3 years