Lytro Releases New Creative Capabilities for Light Field Camera
The Lytro Light Field camera is finally here. Lytro has announced the availability of manual controls in its camera, for new cameras purchased and as a free firmware update for existing customers. These new user-friendly manual controls include:-
- Shutter Speed: By manually controlling the shutter speed, Lytro photographers can keep the shutter open longer to capture living pictures in dark conditions. The maximum shutter speed is 8 seconds and the minimum is 1/250 second.
- ISO Sensitivity: Controlling ISO gives Lytro photographers more ways to take creative living pictures in a variety of lighting conditions, from low-light concerts and restaurants to brightly lit soccer fields and amusement parks. The ISO range is 80 (min) to 3200 (max).
- Neutral Density (ND) Filter: When in full manual mode, Lytro photographers can turn on the ND Filter to adjust the amount of light captured in extremely bright settings.
- Auto Exposure (AE) Lock: Lytro photographers can lock the auto exposure while changing the composition of a picture in a scene.
|Lytro Camera||Price in S$|
|Red Hot (16GB)||$778|
|Electric Blue (8GB)||$648|
· Challenger Store (Funan)
· EpiCentre (313@Somerset)
· Parisilk Electronics & Computers (Holland Village)
· South Asia Computer (Funan)
· SONG Brothers (Sim Lim Square)
· Sprint-Cass Duty-Free Shops (Singapore Changi Airport, Terminal 2 & 3)