Linksys Announces Dual-Band Wireless-N Range Extender RE2000
Linksys has announced the new Dual-Band Wireless-N Range Extender, RE2000 that's ideal for extending wireless coverage in the home.
Consumers often experience a weak wireless signal in certain parts of their homes, caused by blocking elements such as walls, or interference from devices like baby monitors, microwaves or DECT phones. The Range Extender helps combat this by maximizing wireless coverage and eliminating dead spots in the Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home.
Designed to extend b/g/n Wi-Fi signals from any wireless router, users can choose between 2.4 or 5GHz radio bands to further improve the reach and performance of their network. The RE2000 provides connectivity to a wired device such as a printer or Smart TV via a built-in network port.
The Range Extender comes with a wireless setup wizard that makes installation quick and easy. The wizard helps users find the optimal location for the extender to achieve the best coverage and performance. The Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button allows for quick and secure connection with any WPS compatible router and to connect other devices to their wireless network.
- Compatible with b/g/n Wi-Fi devices
- Selectable band option for 2.4 or 5GHz use
- Simple wireless set-up wizard that helps achieve optimal coverage and performance
- Easy connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Built-in Fast Ethernet Port to connect wired devices
- Connects to a wall socket or can be placed flexibly by connecting the 1.5m power extension cable
The Dual-Band Wireless-N Range Extender RE2000 is priced at S$119.