LifeProof Introduces nüüd Case for the iPad Mini
A year after LifeProof nuud Case for the iPad was announced, the company introduces the nuud for the iPad mini, the waterproof, all-protective iPad mini case without a screen cover.
On top of providing LifeProof protection against water, drops, and dirt, the LifeProof's patent-pending screenless technology utilizes a compression lock system that forms a waterproof seal between the case and device touchscreen, delivering complete protection while maintaining the clarity and touch of the iPad mini's own touch screen.
The case comes with an IP68 rating for submerging 2m underwater for an hour, and is built to survive a 1.6m drop. In addition, travelers can enjoy their iPad mini in snowy destinations as its design is fully enclosed to keep melting snow or ice out.
At a glance:-
- Fully submersible and completely waterproof down to 2m for an hour
- Thinnest and lightest all-protective case ever made for iPad mini
- Complete access to all buttons, ports, functions and features
- Ingress Protection rated to the highest level at IP68 and completely sealed from water and dust particles
- Shock proof to Military Standard 810F-516 to withstand unexpected drops and shocks from 1.6m
- Anti-reflective optical glass lens over the rear camera delivers sharp images, with excellent flash operation
- Maximum sound output and clarity
Available in black or white/grey and designed with a tethered headphone jack cover, the LifeProof nuud for iPad mini is retailing for S$169. Also included is a removable shoulder strap for ease of use while on the go.