LG Adds Optimus F5 to Its 4G Smartphone Lineup
LG has launched the Optimus F5, the first device from its latest Optimus F Series, a new family of Android smartphones for users who want to experience the blazing speeds of 4G LTE, in Singapore today.
First unveiled at MWC 2013, the Optimus F5 powers on a Qualcomm 1.2GHz Dual-core processor, and features a 4.3-inch IPS display. With a compact 2,150mAh battery, the device was designed to deliver longer battery life without compromising on battery size. Running on the Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 platform, it comes packed with:-
- QSlide: allows users to open multiple apps at the same time in popup window with the ability to change the size, position and transparency of the windows.
- Live Zooming: lets users zoom in on videos so they can get a closer, detailed look at any specific area.
- Video Wiz: lets users play movie director by giving them the power to edit videos and enhance them with sound and music right on the phone itself.
- QuickMemo: gives users the ability to write directly on a transparent layer over any captured screen image, eliminating the need to split the screen and allowing both applications to be viewed in full-screen mode simultaneously. Users can share QuickMemo notes with friends via SMS, email or social media channels.
- QTranslator function: instantly translates not only words, but also entire sentences and phrases by simply using the camera to scan the text. QTranslator accepts 44 different languages and can translate them into any one of 64 languages.
- OS: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- Processor: Qualcomm 1.2 GHz Dual-Core
- Display: 4.3-inch qHD IPS LCD (256 ppi)
- Battery: 2,150mAh
- Size: 126.04 x 64.46 x 9.30mm
- Weight: 131.1g (including battery)
- Memory: 8 GB / 1 GB RAM / microSD (up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5.0 Megapixels, AF with LED Flash / Front: 1.3 Megapixels
LG Optimus F5, LG P875 comes in either black, or white, and is retailing at S$498 at Starhub, M1, Arrow, Handphone Shop and other authorized LG resellers.
All images accredited to LG Electronics.