The Leaders of HIS Secret Weapons: HIS 6870 IceQ X TURBO & HIS 6870 IceQ X
Due to performance-leading cooling technology and silent configuration, the HIS 6870 IceQ X Series provides enthusiastic gamers to experience the ultimate game performance.
|HIS 6870 IceQ X||HIS 6870 IceQ X Turbo|
|Core Clock||900 MHz||920 MHz|
|Memory Clock||4200 MHz||4480 MHz|
Key Features and Advantages of HIS 6870 IceQ X Series:
- Faster - Make your Overclocking dream comes true!
- The HIS IceQ X Turbo models are bios-overclocked out of the box, and thus brings the immersive gamers the best over-clocking potential.
- -15 degrees Cooler - HIS 6870 IceQ X Series is over 15°C cooler than the Reference Cooler.
- Equipped with 4 heatpipes, HIS IceQ X Series optimizes cooling performance by removing heat from the core area, providing ultimate solution for professional gamers and HTCP users.
- -15 dB Quieter - HIS 6870 IceQ X Series is over 15dB quieter than the Reference Cooler, significantly reducing noise level.
High Quality Components:
1. Dynamic Phase Control PWM IC - A significant energy saving technique for reducing power consumption.
2. Solid State Choke (SSC) - Durable Iron that can maximize current capacity, power efficiency and stability.
3. Full Solid State Capacitors - Extend the lifespan.
For more information about HIS 6870 IceQ X TURBO 1GB GDDR 5, please visit www.hisdigital.com/us/product2-594.shtml.
For more information about HIS 6870 IceQ X 1GB GDDR 5, please visit www.hisdigital.com/un/product2-592.shtml.