Kingston Releases MobileLite G3 Card Reader
Kingston releases its third generation of its MobileLite portable card reader.
The MobileLite G3 is a compact USB 3.0 card reader with simple plug and play capability, allowing users to transfer digital data, photos, games, etc, on memory expansion cards with ease. Supporting SD/SDHC/SDXC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC, and MSPD (Memory Stick PRO Duo) cards, it is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and comes with a two-year warranty and free technical support.
Read on for the full press release.
HSINCHU, Taiwan – Kingston today announced it has released the third generation of its popular MobileLite portable card reader. Ideal for personal or professional use, MobileLite G3 (Kingston part number: FCR-MLG3) is an essential part of one’s mobile gear as it is ultra-portable, simple plug and play, while requires no external power source. MobileLite G3 is a compact, multi-functional USB 3.0 card reader that lets users easily transfer digital data, photos, games, music, and more stored on memory expansion cards between all kinds of digital devices.
MobileLite G3 supports SD/SDHC/SDXC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC and MSPD. It allows users to carry a single device to store, transfer or read data on any USB 3.0 or 2.0 host device while using a variety of Flash cards for mobile phones, digital cameras, tablets, netbooks, computers, MP3 players and more. MobileLite G3 meets the USB 3.0 specification and SDA 3.01 standard, and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
Kingston MobileLite G3 is backed by a two-year warranty and free technical support. For more information, please visit www.kingston.com/en.
MobileLite G3 Features and Specifications
- Compliant: with the USB 3.0 specification, SDA 3.01 standard
- Versatile: multi-functional USB card reader
- Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC and MSPD
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Portable: easily fits in your pocket
- Guaranteed: two-year warranty
- Dimensions: 2.45" x 1.16" x 0.646" (62.15mm x 29.40mm x 16.40mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)