Kingston announced it is shipping a 4GB and 8GB Class 10 microSDHC card, joining the previously released 16GB Class 10 card. Kingston will add a 32GB capacity to the family in Q2. The Class 10 cards have a fast minimum data transfer rate of 10MB/s.
Kingston takes mobility and versatility a step further when it makes these cards part of the Mobility/Multi-Kit, which includes an SD adapter and a USB card reader. The SD adapter allows users to capture continuous images or videos in digital cameras while the reader provides a simple and fast way to transfer data to a host PC. The Class 10 microSDHC cards will ship as part of the Mobility/Multi-Kit at the end of March.
In addition to the Class 10 cards, Kingston currently ships the microSDHC card in a Class 4 specification as both a standalone and part of the Mobility/Multi-Kit in capacities up to 32GB. The cards are backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support.
• Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification
• Versatile: when combined with the adapter, it can be used as a full-size SDHC card
• Compatible: with microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers
• File Format: FAT32
• Reliable: lifetime warranty
• Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
• Dimensions: 11 x 15 x 1mm
• Speed: Class 10 - 10 MB/s. minimum data transfer rate
• Operating Temperature: -25 to 85 degree celsius
• Storage Temperature: -40 to 85 degree celsius
• Weight: 2.7g
|Part No||Capacity and Features|
|SDC10/16GB||16GB microSDHC Class 10 (card + SD Adapter)|
|SDC10/16GBSP||16GB microSDHC Class 10 (card only)|
|SDC10/8GB||8GB microSDHC Class 10 (card + SD Adapter)|
|SDC10/8GBSP||8GB microSDHC Class 10 (card only)|
|SDC10/4GB||4GB microSDHC Class 10 (card + SD Adapter)|
|SDC10/4GBSP||4GB microSDHC Class 10 (card only)|