Jabra Launches Jabra Supreme with New "Jabra Connect" Smartphone App
Jabra today announces the Jabra Supreme with the new Jabra CONNECT smartphone app and a new snap-on comfort ear cushion.
The Jabra Supreme is the first Bluetooth mono headset with active noise cancellation, which is previously exclusive to high-end stereo headphones. Moreover, the Jabra Supreme utilizes a dedicated microphone and an electronic chipset to capture and filter out "noisy" sound waves in the background.
Catered for professionals who manage teams and projects on-the-go, the new Jabra CONNECT smartphone app has an easy-to-use and user intuitive interface for them to carry out effective team communications and project management. The app also allows users to switch between voice and VOIP calls on their Android or Apple smartphones and tablet or PC.
Key features and specs of the Jabre Supreme include:
- Active Noise Cancellation Technology
- Noise Blackout 3.0 dual microphone technology
- HD Voice technology
- Voice control
- Voice guidance - spoken Caller ID, battery and connection status
- Multiuse technology - connects up to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- A2DP technology for streaming music, multimedia, GPS announcements
- Comfort ear cushions for an all-day perfect fit
- Up to 6 hours of talk time
- Up to 15 days of standby time
- 89.7 x 29.9 x 21.9mm
- Car charger, USB connector
The Jabra Supreme will be available in January 2013 at Apple premium resellers, EpiCentre and Nubox, selected Challenger stores and other authorized Jabra premium resellers at a recommended retail price of S$198.