Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classified Kingpin Edition
EVGA has announced its GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classified Kingpin Edition graphics card.
Designed for the hardcore enthusiast, the new card supports up to 450W of dedicated GPU power, enhanced PLL circuitry, improved GPU power plane, 10cm fans, included backplate, optional PWM baseplate, GPU voltage enhancements, and more. Co-designed by the world's top extreme overclockers Vince "K|NGP|N" Lucido and Tsemenko "TiN" Illya, the soon-to-be launched card is the first product that EVGA's BTO (Build to Order) programme features.
At a glance:-
- Up to 450W of Dedicated GPU Power – Dual 8pin + 6pin power input provides up to 450W of clean power
- 14+3 Phase Power Design
- EVGA ACX Cooling with 10cm fans – K|NGP|N inspired cooling design featuring dual 10cm fans
- Bundled Backplate – Custom EVGA backplate included
- Separate PWM Baseplate
- Enhancement PLL Circuitry
- Probelt with Bundled DMM Adapter and Status LEDs
- Pitch Black High Flow I/O Bracket
- XOC Voltage Modification Points
All images accredited to EVGA.