Intel Atom SoC Powered Thecus N2520 and N4520 NAS Systems Now Available Locally
First announced during CES 2013 in January, and demonstrated during Computex 2013 in June, Intel Atom SoC powered Thecus N2520 and N4520 NAS models are now finally available to the local market.
Utilizing the Intel Atom processor with 1GB RAM (N2520) and 2GB RAM (N4520), its HDMI output brings convenience to multimedia playback, while the McAfee Antivirus protection keeps your NAS operating smoothly.
Some highlights of the Thecus N2520/N4520:
- Ultra energy efficient 9W idle, 14W load
- Ultra quiet at 20dB
- Complete installation in 5 minutes
- Quick NAS accessibility with client utility
- Easy connection through DDNS
- HDMI output for media playback
- Auto Flashback Photo Gallery
The Thecus N2520 and N4520 NAS systems are retailing at S$379 and S$589 individually.