IK Multimedia Presents iRig MIC Cast
IK Multimedia introduces the iRig Mic Cast.
Particularly designed for recording podcasts, interviews, and more, the ultra-compact portable voice recording microphone provides a compact voice recording solution. Featuring a tight unidirectional pickup pattern which decreases background noise, the iRig Mic Cast is suitable for single-source audio recording.
Read on for the full press release.
IK Multimedia is proud to present iRig Mic Cast, the ultra-compact portable voice recording microphone designed specifically for recording podcasts, interviews, lectures, voice memos, speeches and more.
iRig MIC Cast provides a pocket-sized voice recording solution with crystal-clear audio quality. It features a tight unidirectional pickup pattern that minimizes background noise making it ideal for single-source audio recording.
This makes iRig MIC Cast also great for business applications like recording meeting and enhancing the audio and voice quality of conference calls.
iRig Mic Cast is proof that great things come in small packages. In addition to an incredibly flat frequency response with zero tonal coloration, the iRig Mic Cast…
- Features a stereo mini-jack headphone output which enables real-time monitoring of what is being recorded using headphones or speakers.
- Offers a mini-switch that provides two different sensitivity settings to record close-up or distant sources.
- Includes an adjustable desktop stand for convenient iPhone/iPod touch positioning during recording.
- Has a bumper-friendly mini-jack connector that fits the majority of iPhone/iPod touch cases.
- Has an ultra-compact profile that can be carried anywhere with ease.
- Like other IK Multimedia microphones, it includes 2 free apps: iRig Recorder, an easy-to-use voice recording/editing app, and VocaLive, a multi-effects processing app for singers.
- Works with all regular phone calls and any Voice-Over-IP app.
- Is compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
Pricing and availability
iRig MIC Cast costs only €29.99 (excl. tax) and will be available in Q1 2012 from electronic and music retailers around the world.