HBO Asia Rolls Out HBO GO Broadband Streaming Service in Hong Kong
HBO Asia has announced the Asia launch of HBO GO to now TV's HBO subscribers in Hong Kong. The brand new broadband streaming service provides over 1,000 hours of HBO Original content on multiple devices including PCs, MACs, tablets, and mobile devices (across iOS, Android, and Windows 7 platforms) anytime, anywhere. The service features new episodes of award-winning HBO Original programs such as Game of Thrones, The Newsroom, True Blood, and Veep 12 hours after being shown in the U.S.
HBO GO is set to make its Asian debut in Hong Kong on 28 February exclusively and free to now TV’s HBO subscribers. HBO GO subscribers will have unlimited access to current HBO Original series as well as popular past series like Band of Brothers, Sex and the City, The Sopranos and Rome plus HBO movies, documentaries, comedies, family content, entertainment specials, just to name a few.
Features of HBO GO:-
- Multiple Devices - HBO GO allows up to three devices to be registered. Watch HBO GO on one of the three registered devices at any one time. You can also delete existing devices and add new devices.
- Interconnectivity - Allows content to be viewed from one device to another. Resume viewing on your second device from where you left off on your first device.
- Watchlist - Create and customize your own Watchlist that keeps track of bookmarked content for later viewing.
- Parental Control - This feature allows restrictions to be placed on accessing certain content. This feature is password protected and the password can be different from login.
- Adaptive Streaming - Working best on a 1.9Mb/sec connection – the minimum being 500 Kb/sec for mobile devices and 1Mb/sec for all other devices – HBO GO cleverly adjusts to the speed of your broadband connection to ensure an optimum viewing experience.
- Share Link - Share what you are watching on your Facebook and Twitter feeds by clicking on the Share link.
Download the HBO GO App for free from App Store, Google Play Store or Windows Store in Hong Kong. Stay tuned for more news on availability in other countries.
All images accredited to HBO Asia.