Giada Announces D300 Family Of Compact Universal Barebone Systems
Giada has launched the D300 family of compact, universal barebones systems.
Based on Intel Ivy Bridge processors, the D300 family supports TPM (Trusted Platform Module), which provides extensive security with high levels of data encryption. Equipped with two SO-DIMM slots that enable the installation of up to 16GB of DDR3-1333/1600 RAM, the system is ideal for industrial control applications, smart traffic control systems, security and surveillance systems, commercial terminals and other similar applications.
- Cooling system features a smart control fan
- Motherboard houses two Mini-PCIe slots, allowing for use of additional peripherals (1 x mSATA SSD; 1 x PCIe/USB)
- 5.1 channel audio codec based on Realtek ALC662
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Allows for installation of a 2.5-inch SATA drive
- Wi-Fi module to support 802.11b/g/n standards
- Ability to connect a wireless Bluetooth interface or an IR port to use a remote control (optional)
- Front panel: Analog jack connectors to plug microphones and headphones, two USB 3.0 connectors, two serial COM ports
- Rear panel: Three audio jack connectors, two RJ45 LAN ports, four USB 2.0 ports, two PS/2 connectors, and a connector for an external 12V power supply (apart from the above mentioned) DVI-I, VGA and HDMI
- Internal interfaces: a GPIO port, TPM connector, a SATA port with power connector, three COM ports and a USB 3.0 port
Thanks to the VESA Mount fixing mechanism, users can enjoy flexibility in installation, for example - attaching it to the back of a monitor or TV set.
The Giada D300 Barebones-system comes with a Phoenix EFI BIOS with support for an ACPI interface. The systems are fully compatible with the majority of operating systems including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Linux.