Genius Presents its Pen Mouse
Genius introduces its latest innovation - Pen Mouse, which gives you a brand new experience on cursor control for better handling and more comfort than a regular mouse.
Pen Mouse is powered by 1200 dpi tracking technology and is switchable between 400 and 800 dpi. You can tilt it up to 85 degrees to provide a non-compromising surface advantage. Plus with 2.4GHz technology, Pen Mouse gives you an efficient performance with reliable working smoothness at all times. For power saving, a smart auto-detection is added to put Pen Mouse into sleep mode when no action has been detected, just press any button to start using it again. And the Flying scroll feature is the easiest way to fast web and document scrolling.
Another advanced feature includes a plug-and-forget Pico receiver to prevent breakage when using a laptop or desktop. A travel case is included for protection.
- Innovative pen style design for cursor controlling
- 2.4GHz technology eliminates interference and saves power
- 1200 dpi optical sensor for smooth movement control
- Plug and forget Pico receiver
- Travel case for protection and storage
- Designed for either hand
- 2.4GHz Technology – Power saving; anti-interference Pico receiver; plug and forget
- Pen Style design – Human-oriented innovation; no learning curve required
- 1200 dpi sensor engine – Adjustable to 400/800 dpi for lower speed cursor movement.
- Flying Scroll feature – scroll up, down, left and right
- Works Anywhere – Performance enhanced optical engine works on almost any surface
- Smart power saving function – Starts sleep mode function when not-in-use; press any key to wake up
Price and Availability
The Genius Pen Mouse will be available in end July 2011 and it will be retailing at SRP $45.90 w/gst.