If you're an avid benchmarker, 3DMark 11 would likely be part of your suite of test software. Futuremark has just released a small update that improves compatibility with the latest hardware and highly recommends updating the benchmark for best compatibility.
3DMark 11 will prompt you to apply the update when it is run next, or you can download the update manually from their website.
3DMark 11 release notes (1.0.2)
- Bullet physics library updated to 2.78 to improve compatibility with future CPUs and GPUs
- Display scaling mode setting is now available in the Basic Edition
- SystemInfo component updated to version 4.0 for improved compatibility with current and future hardware
- Improved user messages when the benchmark run is interrupted
ADVANCED AND PROFESSIONAL EDITIONS
- Fixed wireframe mode for the Combined test with NVIDIA hardware
- Load/Save result dialog remembers the last used folder
- Correct watermark is always displayed when benchmark is launched from command line
- Command line loop switch with single test now loops without reloading