Fractal Design Launches New Arc Mini Case
The new Fractal Design Arc Series of cases create a niche of their own; a combination of stellar performance and cooling options with stylish, minimalistic looks and an overall understated elegance.
This new Arc Mini case in micro ATX format offers plenty of cooling options, up to 7 fans of various sizes can be installed. Unique for its small size, it also offers room to mount a thick, dual 120mm radiator in the top panel.
Elegant top and front panels are both easily removable and pre-fitted with fan filters to ensure a dust free interior. The sleek black interior is matched and contrasted with white expansion slots and HDD trays. Similar to the Define Series, all the HDD trays are fitted with anti-vibration silicon grommets. The upper HDD cage is removable and rotatable, which enables support for even the longest graphics cards.
Tangled cables are a thing of the past as the Arc Series offers an innovative, convenient and great looking way to hide them. The motherboard mounting plate has rubber covered holes in which you can easily route the cables to a compartment behind the motherboard, which has more than ample storage space.
- Stylish, minimalistic front panel with alu-look
- Optimized for performance - massive cooling and water cooling support
- A total of 7 fan slots (2x 120mm in front, 2x 120/140mm in top, 1x 120mm in bottom, 1x 120mm in rear, 1x 120/140mm in side panel)
- Three fans included (1x 120mm in front, 1x 120mm in rear and 1x 140mm in top)
- Support for dual 120mm radiator in top
- 6x white painted HDD trays, with silicone mounting grommets
- Upper HDD cage is removable and rotatable
- USB3 support in front panel
- Support graphic with lengths up to circa 400mm
- Excellent cable routing and cable routing covers
- Extra, vertically mounted expansion slot, suitable for fan controllers or non-input expansion cards
- 6x 3.5-inch HDD trays, compatible with SSD!
- 2x 5,25 inch bays, with 1x 5,25>3,5 inch converter included
- On top of front panel: 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 and Audio I/OThree fans included
- Removable filter below PSU (PSU not included)USB3 support in front panel
- M/B compatibility: Mini ITX and Micro ATX
- 4+1 expansion slots with sleek white painted brackets
- Support graphic cards with lengths up to ca 260mm when removable HDD-Bay is in place
- Support graphic with lengths up to circa 400mm without removable HDD-Bay
- Supports CPU coolers with height of ca 165mm
- Supports PSU's with a depth of maximum circa 170mm, when using bottom 120mm fan location. When not using the bottom 120mm fan location, the case supports also longer PSU's, typically 200-220mm.
- Case size (WxHxD): 210x395x486mm with front and top bezel in place
- Net weight: 9kg
The Arc mini will be available from April.