Fluke Networks AirCheck Wi-Fi Tester for Windows/Android Minimizes Wi-Fi Downtime
Fluke Networks has announced two new software-based versions of the company's highly rated wireless network testing and troubleshooting solution, AirCheck Wi-Fi Tester for Windows, and AirCheck Wi-Fi Tester for Android.
Designed for use on Windows 7, Windows 8.x Pro laptops and tablets, and Android smart devices, the new software-based AirCheck Wi-Fi Testers help frontline technicians working for enterprises, carriers, and residential Wi-Fi service providers quickly solve basic wireless network problems the first time, which prevents costly rework and repeat visits.
Capabilities of AirCheck Wi-Fi Tester for Windows and AirCheck Wi-Fi Tester for Android include:
- A clean, intuitive interface that helps technicians get up to speed quickly
- Detailed, yet easy-to-comprehend visualizations that go beyond measuring basic signal strength to measuring true network connectivity and application performance to fully understand users' experiences on the Wi-Fi network
- Visual floor plans that show overlays of coverage and performance of the network, allowing technicians to identify and prevent potential problem areas
- A comprehensive view of the entire Wi-Fi environment, including networks, access points, clients, smart devices and channels
- Single-click, pass/fail assessments of common applications such as DNS, Ping, FTP download, streaming video and audio
The Windows- and Android-based AirCheck Wi-Fi Testers support development of standard workflows to help organizations track and then improve the efficiency of all frontline validation and troubleshooting activities. These solutions also provide comprehensive reporting capabilities that make it easier for frontline technicians to share information about network performance and configuration when escalating problems.
For advanced wireless analysis, technicians can export collected site survey data to AirMagnet Survey PRO for design/application readiness verification and reporting. They can also escalate complex issues by capturing packets for further analysis by AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer PRO.
AirCheck Wi-Fi Tester for Windows is now available for S$1,725 before GST, while AirCheck Wi-Fi Tester for Android will be available in summer 2014.