Fitness Technologies today announced the first line of full-day 8 hour Uwater Action Cameras and DX Extreme Dive Lights to be introduced at the CES 2012.
The Uwater HD Action Cam line includes the UwaterHD3X extendable 100% waterproof camera rated at 30m, the UwaterHD55 camera with 60m waterproof casing, and the UwaterHD77 all-weather camera. The Uwater3X line of action cameras provides up to 8 hours of continuous use for a full day of documenting action sports photos or video.
Also introduced is their new UwaterDX line of fully rechargeable Extreme Dive Lights with a 3/8-inch Polycarbonate luminous super bright lens at up to 2700 lumens for the darkest underwater excursions up to 100 Meters or for night-time outdoor use.
Read on for the full press release.
Hackensack NJ - Fitness Technologies announced today the first line of full-day 8 hour Uwater Action Cameras and DX Extreme Dive Lights rated at 100 Meters underwater. Indestructible, scratch & impact proof, the DX Extreme Dive Lights are the most durable action gear in the industry.
To be introduced at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), held in Las Vegas, January 10-13, 2012, by Fitness Technologies Booth #3018, the Uwater HD Action Cam line includes the patent pending UwaterHD3X all-metal extendable 100% waterproof camera rated at 30 Meters (no case needed), the UwaterHD55 camera with 60 Meter waterproof casing, and the UwaterHD77 all-weather camera. The Uwater3X line of action cams provides up to 8 hours of continuous use for a full day of documenting action sports photos or video.
DX Dive Lights with First Internal Triple-Action Rotational Switching Design
Also at CES, Fitness Technologies will introduce their new patent pending UwaterDX Line of fully rechargeable Extreme Dive Lights with a 3/8” Polycarbonate luminous super bright lens at up to 2700 lumens for the darkest underwater excursions up to 100 Meters or for night-time outdoor use. The DX line of lights can be mounted to the Uwater action cams to illuminate underwater for scuba diving, boating, or other waterproof use. Featuring the first internal triple-action rotational switching design with no external parts, the DX line is unlike other brands that use magnetic switching which tend to rust in salt water over time. Employing an internal electronic cycle rotation switch for water-tight activation, the DX line is completely safe for life with no potential accidental activation or malfunctions.
The UwaterDX line also features Radial Heat Sink Technology, invented by aircraft engine manufacturers to remove the heat engines generate thus increasing its efficiencies. The DX line’s Radial Heat Sink is so effective that it enables the powerful U.S. made CREE LED power source to operate not only in the water, but also outside water using air for cooling. In addition to about 17% output improvement, the DX Radial Heat Sink significantly increases operating life.
Uwater Action Cam Features:
· UwaterHD3X: all metal design, machined aluminum, 100% waterproof underwater to 30 Meters without a case, 5 Megapixels 720P, 30 FPS, includes 32GB card, single button operation, rechargeable, extendable to 8 hours runtime.
· UwaterHD55: extra light-weight at 3 ounce, 100% waterproof to 60 Meter underwater case, 8 Megapixels, 720P/1080P, 60 FPS, includes 32GB card, 1.5” Color TFT LCD, Standard Tripod Mount, Rechargeable.
· UwaterHD77: 5 Meters underwater without a case, 5 Megapixels, 720P/1080P, 60 FPS, includes 32GB card, 1.5” Color TFT LCD, standard Tripod Mount, Rechargeable.
· An assortment of mounting accessories (helmet, bike, board, body) is available with all models.
· Pricing: UwaterHD3X $200, UwaterHD55 $250, UwaterHD77 $250.
DX Extreme Light Features:
· 3 models: UwaterDX340, UwaterDX1000, UwaterDX3000.
· 100 Meters Underwater.
· No-Rust Triple-Action Rotating Tail Activation Switch - first internal switching design with no external parts.
· Radial Heat Sink Technology with CREE LED power source.
· 3/8" (9mm) Luminous Polycarbonate Lens.
· Lights can be mounted to Uwater cameras for underwater or night-time illumination.
· Maximum output: 340-2700 Lumens
· Beam range: 825 FT to 3100 FT.
· Pricing: starting at $185.
All products are available in March through www.fitnesstechusa.com and leading online and retail stores.